Smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to roll out of its flagship Xiaomi Mi 10 LITE smartphone in India. The launch event will live-streamed on Xiaomi’s YouTube channel or its social media handles.
The Mi note10 Lite smartphone has already been launched in China and it was previously scheduled to be launched on March 31. However, the smartphone maker postponed the online launch event after the lockdown was announced.
Xiaomi has also launched Mi 10 Pro and recently revealed the Mi 10 in other countries. However, it will stick with just Mi 10 in India for now.
The smartphone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a punch-hole on the top-left corner.
The screen also supports a 90Hz refresh rate and 120Hz touch response rate.
- The device is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and Octa core 2.4 GHz, Single core, Kryo 475 + 2.2 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 475 processor.
2. The smartphone packs a massive 5,260 mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging.
3. The Mi 10 houses a 64MP camera with a 1/1.33-inch sensor along with OIS, the second camera is a 8MP ultra-wide camera with 123-degree FOV.
4. The other cameras include a 5MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera of the device is 20MP and is placed in the punch-hole cutout.
5. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite will be sold on Amazon or Flipkart for an expected retail price of Rs 28,790 (expected).
That was all we knew about the brand new Xiaomi Mi 10 and it’s features. it is sure that this phone is extremely power packed with the top notch specs on paper.
It would be interesting to see how Xiaomi justifies the indian markets with being at #1 Budget Smartphones King, to launching a device again for the tag of value for more