With everybody questioning around when will popular media sharing app Tiktok will be banned, nobody quite gives us true facts and reasons that why should one abolish the use of Tiktok.
TikTok is a video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Chinese company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. It is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy and talent videos. But with it’s recent controversy, Many questions and points arises like – petition to ban tiktok , how to appeal tiktok ban , with everyone wondering about tiktok ban news or some similar thoughts to it.
In this post, we will reveal some untold facts about tiktok on why tiktok should be banned and why you should uninstall tiktok app now:
- Behavioral Changes – Parents have expressed concerns around the inappropriate language of some of the videos posted which may make this less suitable for younger children. And, Tiktok being addictive app, also is used around most of the times by younger children and they leave behind studies and all other important factors.
- Dangerous Challenges – A few young creative minds boast a few dangerous challenges quoting them to be “adventurous challenges”, arouses thoughts in other’s minds to replicate the things, With several dangerous challenges already being famous on the tiktok app have taken several lives like – SKULL BREAKER CHALLENGE or Socket-Penny Challenge,
- Addiction: Since the app boasts an “endless stream” of material, students are likely to spend a long time in the app and might even become addicted to watching the videos for hours at a time. The average user spends 52 minutes per day on TikTok.
- Safety Concerns: Apps like TikTok can easily be used by predators to solicit minors because the app makes it easy for strangers to direct message children. “There are no restrictions as to who can join the app and it is used internationally, connecting virtually everyone,” explained Digital Family Expert Theresa Desuyo.
- Tiktok Origin – TikTok is a video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Chinese company. With several factors regarding boycott china products and stop using Chinese commodities, with promoting made in india and atmanirbhar bharat abhiyan, It becomes a must to stop using them!
Tiktok maybe a popular tool, used mostly by teens to get rid of boredom and gain a bit of fame and popularity, and also may have helped a few to get paparazzi around them, but majority of them do not use the app in a correct manor. Tiktok is a great app to get funny and creative videos around you, but with it’s recent growing user base of 800 Million+ active users, a few too promote content that is not CHILD SAFE or videos that promote crimes like Acid Attacks and Cringe Stuff.
So it becomes a must to uninstall tiktok app and get your family safe from this. With It’s Recent controversy Tiktok vs Youtube, also a few have exposed bad things about Tiktok, Due to which, it’s overall ratings have also decreased.
For more latest updates on covid-19, you can log on to KREATER. Also Dont Forget to checkout our guides on Top 5 food items to boost your health and immunity in this covid-19 outbreak